Vista Prairie Communities is dedicated to serving those who entrust us with their lives, health, and well-being. We transform lives by providing compassionate care and joy-filled environments in the communities we serve.
Vista Prairie Communities will continually evolve in order to enrich the lives of those we are called to serve and to meet the growing needs of the greater community. We are committed to the highest possible quality. We strive to provide innovative and relevant services through collaborative partnerships; making a significant difference in the lives of those we serve and their loved ones.
- Caring: kindness, compassion, and concern for the well-being of people throughout life’s journey.
- Respect: Honoring the dignity and unique needs of all people.
- Collaboration: achieving common goals through teamwork and partnerships.
- Innovation: finding new and better ways to fulfill our mission in an ever-changing environment.
- Stewardship: we are mindful of our responsibility to wisely use the talent, knowledge, and financial resources that have been entrusted to us as we fulfill our mission.
Vista Prairie Communities is committed to our mission of compassionate care in joy-filled environments. Accomplishing our mission means a commitment to inclusion in all Vista Prairie Communities, for our staff and for our residents, throughout the organization. From the frontline staff to the Board, we intend to deliberately build and sustain a diverse, thriving, equitable, and inclusive culture that values all people regardless of race, color, religion or creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification, age, or disability.
This commitment is rooted in our organizational values of caring, respect, collaboration, innovation, and stewardship. We recognize that each Vista Prairie resident and staff member has their own unique qualities and values. We will create and foster an environment of inclusion, respecting and seeking to learn from one another so everybody knows they belong. We commit to being thoughtful, accepting, and open-minded about our differences. We will be curious, not judgmental about our differences, and as a result, we welcome opportunities to grow in knowledge and skills. We believe our commitment to an inclusive culture will create opportunities for growth and leadership development while fostering unity and fulfillment of our mission.