What you need to know
We are aware of positive COVID-19 tests at three MN Vista Prairie communities: Copperleaf in Willmar, Garnette Gardens in Redwood Falls, and Windmill Ponds in Alexandria, and at Vista Prairie at Brentwood in Rice Lake, WI. No other Vista Prairie location reports positive tests at this time.
Our communities continue to offer periodic COVID vaccine clinics to keep our residents and staff up to date in preventing the spread of the virus.
In the case of a positive test, we provide communications via this website to residents, their designated representatives, and our staff at that location. Residents are still permitted to go on excursions with family, and inside visits are still permitted.
We will continue our commitment to transparency should any tests be confirmed. We also will stay dedicated to the safety of our staff and those they are called to serve.
- Family and friends are an irreplaceable part of our care teams, and we are thrilled to welcome them. State and federal regulators have issued guidance on how we can safely remain open to visitors and continue to protect the health of our residents and staff.
- We request that you limit the size of visiting groups so they can be accommodated in your loved one's apartment.
- Please wear a mask anytime you are in a public area of our community.
- Please also remain in contact by phone, video chat or regular mail, if possible. Visit our community websites or Facebook pages for updates and further information.
- Please direct questions to the Executive Director of the appropriate community. Click on the map at left for contact numbers.
Thank you for your understanding!